Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- Dalima will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third party cookies: The Web of dev.dalima.com.local may use third party services that, on behalf of Take a K2K, S.L, compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
Cookies used in this website
In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Take a K2K, S.L. informs of the cookies used on our website:
Own cookies:Session and registration cookies:
- Registration management
Third-party cookies:Analytics cookies:
- Facebook: Facebook, its affiliates, third parties and other partners (hereinafter "partners") use these technologies as a security measure and in order to offer products, services and advertising, and to collect information about your use of them. With these technologies, a website or application may store information on your browser or device to read it again at a later time. On this page, we explain in more detail each of these technologies and how they are used.
How to configure cookies in your browser
Likewise, Dalima informs the user that he/she has the possibility of configuring his/her browser in such a way that he/she is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he/she so wishes, to prevent them from being installed in his/her hard disk.
Below we provide links to various browsers, through which you can perform such configuration. Click here for more information: